Life Membership of Media Wing
Who can be a Life Member of Media Wing of Rajyoga Education and Research Foundation?
- Any individual, who is a regular Student/Member (Named as Brahma Kumar or Brahma Kumari) of Prajapita Brahma Kumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya at any Branch of India and Nepal.
- Brahma Kumar or Brahma Kumari means those who have taken Seven days basic course of Godly Knowledge and Rajyoga Meditation, attending Rajyoga classes in any Brahma Kumaris Center and observing all the principles and disciplines like Celibacy (Brahmacharya) and Pure Food (Sattwik Diet).
Procedure to Become a Life Member of Media Wing
- Please download ‘Media Wing’s Membership Form by clicking the URL Link below.
- Please pay Rs. 2,025/-(Rs. 25/- as one time Entrance Fee and Rs. 2000/- as one time Life Membership Fee) through Online Transfer / Cash / Cheque / DD.
- Please always ask for a Life Membership Receipt.
Following are the Media Wing’s Life Membership Bank Details:-
- Account Name: Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation
- Bank Name: State Bank of India,
- Branch Name: PBKIVV, Shantivan Branch, Abu Road, Rajasthan
- Account No: 30297384696
- IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code: SBIN0010638
If you want to send your payment thru online please send your membership forms (scanned copy) by email to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 7791846188 (BK Pankaj, RERF) / 9414156615 (WhatsApp) (BK Shantanu, Media Wing).
Download Membership Form
The Media Wing of Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation (RERF), is an NGO and the Sister Organization of Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, simply called Brahma Kumaris. This is a non-profit organisation which welcomes voluntary contributions / donations from Individuals, Institutions, Organisations, Companies and Farms. This donation shall be utilised towards general purpose as per the objects of our Organisation.
The Rajyoga Education and Research Foundation (RERF) is Registered as Society under The Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860. Its Permanent Account No. (PAN) is: AAATR0379P. The donation to the Foundation is qualified for deduction under Section 80G (5) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 as authorised by 80G Certificate. 50% of the donation made is allowed to be deducted from the taxable income and consequently tax is calculated. A Receipt under Section 80G will be issued by us to the Donor to enable them to claim the exemption from Income Tax as mentioned above.
Bank Account Name : Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation
Bank Account No. : 38658972444
Bank : State Bank of India
Type of Account : Regular Savings Bank
Branch : PBKIVV, Shantivan, Talhati, Abu Road, Rajasthan
IFSC Code : SBIN0010638
(Note: Our previous RERF Bank A/C No. 408702010003370 in Union Bank of India, Mount Abu has been closed)
Filling Out the Donation Form is Mandatory for the Donor (Individual or Organisation). Please find out the donation form in the attached URL link below and return to us via Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or 9414156615 (WhatsApp)/ 9928756615 /7014986615.
When you donate, always ask for a receipt. The donation receipt will be given to the Donor thru Email or WhatsApp by us. Please contact 9414156615 (WhatsApp), 9928756615, 7014986615; Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information, please contact us:
HQ Coordinator, Media Wing,, RERF
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cellphones: 9414156615 (WhatsApp)/ 9928756615/ 7014986615