Chennai : A Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU ) was signed by Education Wing, Rajayoga Education and Research Foundation (RE&RF), Adyar branch with Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU).
As per the Memorandum of Understanding, the Education Wing of RERF (Adyar) will offer course on “Rajayoga Meditation” in collaboration with TNTEU as part of their Para Curricular activities. Rajayoga Meditation will be offered as a subject for the post graduate students of TNTEU as part of their curriculum. Thanks to Bapdada, respected Rajayogi Mruthyunjaya bhaiji and drama for all their support and guidance in this regard.
MoU was signed in the presence of
Panel from University
- Prof.Dr.N.Panchanatham, Vice-Chancellor, TNTEU
- Dr.V.Balakrishnan, Registrar i/c, TNTEU
- Dr.M.Soundararajan, Dean of Faculty, TNTEU
- Dr.S.Mani, Director, Centre for National and International Academic Collaborations, TNTEU
- Dr.A.Rajeswari, Implementing Officer & Assistant Professor, Department of Curriculum Planning and Evaluation, TNTEU
Panel from Brahma Kumaris
6. Dr B.K.Pandiamani, Director, Value Education Programmes, RE&RF – Mount Abu
7. Dr B.K.Muthumani, Director, Value Education Programmes, RE&RF – Adyar, Chennai
8. BK.Vasundaradevi, Program Co-ordinator, Value Education Programmes, Adyar, Chennai
Attaching herewith the photos of the same.
1 of 3